Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Meet Tim

We have a great friend of the family named Tim. Tim is like an uncle to all of us, and the kids all love him. This is Tim and Grant at Thanksgiving. Well, today I was cleaning the toy room with the kids. Landon was looking at, I mean putting away books and all of a sudden he says "HEY MOM! I didn't know Tim wrote 'Horton Hears A Who'!!! I told him that Tim didn't write it, but Dr. Seuss wrote it. He then made me look at the back of the book where this picture was.He said he thought that that picture looked a lot like Tim. I, personally don't see the resemblance, but Landon was excited for a minute thinking Tim wrote some cool books.

3 comments:

Lace and Joe said...

I totally see it.

Kathy said...

too funny. I hope Tim sees this :)

Tim said...

Oh that Landon. Thanks for the post.