Sunday, May 9, 2010
Mother's
I really want to write a long, sentimental post about my mom (and mother-in-law) that would adequately express how I feel about them. That would make me cry while writing it. That would make them cry while reading it. And make everyone else realize how much they're missing out by not having them like I do. But, the energy and creativity are absent, so I just want to let you all know, that if I could find the energy to do it, I would! I'm so thankful for the role models I've had in my life. My mom and I were talking today and we were talking about my Granny. We just found out a couple weeks ago that she has cancer talking to my mom about it I realize that I'll always need my mom. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am pretty sure I need my mom more now than I ever have at any other time in my life. I feel terribly ungrateful when I realize all I've taken for granted and all she's given to me. I hope she knows how much I appreciate her and see all the good she does for me and everyone else. And I wish my Granny's computer wasn't broke or I'd write a whole post for her, because she's my blogs biggest fan!! Anyway, to my grandma's, Kathy (mom), and Cheresa (mother-in-law) thanks for all you guys do! You guys are the greatest!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks Sarah. I only wish I were half the mother you think I am. You are so much ahead of the game. You are such a great mom and I have come to realize (finally) that Mother's Day isn't about me but it is about you kids and YOU make it a happy Mother's Day for me. You are all great people that make me so very proud. Thanks.
Post a Comment