
Before we went to my mom and dad's for the wedding, I was in the car with the kids running errands. I've been having a hard time with Addie not obeying lately. It seems like I have to tell her at least three times before she'll even acknowledge that I'm asking her to do something. I kind of thought it was just that she was zoned out or in her own world but my worst fears were confirmed that day while we were in the car. Addie was sitting next to Grant and decided to give him some life lessons and I heard her saying to him: "Wook at me Grant. Wook at me. We DO NOT obey. Okay? We DO NOT obey". I couldn't believe it! Here's my 3 (almost 4) year old trying to turn my 1 year old against me!! Needless to say, we've cracked down on the obeying the first time thing and talked a lot about why it's important to obey. Sheesh!
3 comments:
This was definitely deserving of its own post. I miss you guys.
Wow! I am astounded. You must have heartbroken to hear those harsh words coming out of your beautiful little girl. I am so sorry. I hope you reach her tender heart soon and this life lesson will be learned.
Addie cracks me up.
Post a Comment