Tuesday, May 18, 2010

INTRODUCING:

Mr. and Mrs. Brad Porter!!So, we're at my parents house this week. We came down for Brad and Jessica's wedding. It was so great! Jessica is so amazing and made pretty much everything for the reception herself! You can just see the happiness in their faces. I swear they didn't stop smiling all day (well, except during the ceremony, which was beautiful and they were both trying their hardest not to bawl! It was so sweet!) I'm sure no one wants to read about it, so here's just a slew of pictures to enjoy!!
She made her bouquet and all the bouquet's for the bridesmaids. She made them out of old broaches. They turned out SO beautifully! I also loved her veil. It's was so classy and beautiful!

The Beautiful Decorations! (most of which she handmade!)

Her mom made the cake.

She had a SUPER cute candy buffet. It was so pretty and everyone loved it!Hannie looked especially stunning!

And they lived happily ever after!!

6 comments:

Gigi said...

Wow Sarah, everything is so unique. I love Jessica's bouquet and her yellow shoes! What a wonderful celebration for your family. Congratulations to Brad and Jessica!

tacy said...

I love the vintage classy thing! I had another friend who got married about a month ago and had the same look, she even had the old doors! very pretty!

Anonymous said...

I've been dying for you to post pictures! I LOVE it all!! She is so talented!!! It's so beautiful, and unique, and personal. She has great style. And the candy buffet?? fabulous idea! Love the outdoor reception. She seems like she will fit into your family perfectly!

Leah said...

That is one talented sister-in-law you have acquired. Weddings have always been a favorite thing in our family-just about the best reason in the world for a family to get together!!

Searls Stuff said...

Sorry I haven't commented on your post earlier. Life here has been a bit dramatic. I'm glad the wedding and reception were beautiful. Congratulations to the entire family.

Brittany said...

Your mum looks STUNNING. She doesn't look old enough to be y'all's moms! Congrats to Brad!sio