Thursday, August 12, 2010

very quick like...

I am very happy to report that our Internet is now working. I'm not very happy to report that the entire time the problem was with our modem, NOT our computer. Believe me when I say that I spent A LOT of time on the phone with the Internet company trying to be sure it wasn't the modem before we sent the computer in (both times), and finally, because it worked in Nauvoo and not at our house, I was able to convince someone to send a tech out to replace the modem. I wish people would listen to me the first time (I also wish I was right all the time, but I'm not, I just happened to be this time!) So, Daron, if you're reading this, I'm happy to report our computer is fine, and thanks for your offers to help!!

We had a great time in Nauvoo, and decided about 3 days after we got home to make a quick trip to see my parents. Landon starts school next week, so this was our last time to take advantage of our free time to visit them and swim in their pool. I, of course, forgot my camera, so I'm going to hunt for some one's camera to borrow so I can get a couple pictures at least. Anyway, the kids are in their suits waiting for me to take them swimming so I'm off. Hopefully, now that our Internet is fixed, I'll be able to FINALLY get caught up on my blog!!!

No comments: