Monday, August 30, 2010
A bit more, and some 'new' pictures...
Here are a few more pictures from our camping trip. Just random ones, but still cute!

Don't even ask! The 'spider' wasn't too much fun even when we were all little kids, I can't imagine why these goof balls would think it would be anything but painful and embarrassing as adults!






Not the best picture, by any means, but at least we got a picture together!
Cousins and best friends!! Maya was so sad to leave Landon and Addie. She couldn't hardly compose herself for the picture!
Cute boys. I'm not sure what was in Porter's mouth...
Maya was able to stop crying (kind of) for this picture, but neither girl looks very happy about having to leave each other!
And the rest of these aren't from our camping trip.
My sweet husband came home from work on Friday with this. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fall. I love the sound of leaves crunching, I love the cooler weather, I love the colors, I love sweaters and pumpkins, and fall decorations. He said he thought I'd like this painting. Much to my dismay, the painting is MUCH too big for our house. Even on the bigger wall, because we don't have high or vaulted ceilings, it just looks funny. We're trying to decide what to do with it now. I really do love it though.
My sister Hannah has some really cute head bands with flowers on them that Addie loved wearing when we were there visiting. Since we've been home we've made her a couple head bands, but also flower clips. Addie felt pretty fancy wearing one to church yesterday with this super cute dress my mom got for her (and just so everyone knows, the dress is on backwards in the pictures. Being the observant mother that I am, I realized during Sacrament meeting, and quickly fixed it.)
Not the best picture of Addie (but doesn't Landon's toothless grin look so cute?!?!) but you can see the flower in her hair a little bit better. It's yellow, purple (or blue) and then pink in the middle.
And here's my good looking crew. I was telling Steven the other day that sometimes I get bummed because I don't really have any talents. I can't really do anything artistic, creative, or musical. Steven said 'But you make the CUTEST babies around. And I'd much rather you be good at that than anything else'. Well, I must say, I quite agree with him. These three are top notch!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So who taught Addie to smoke?
Poor Maya- and all the cousins. It's like you're tearing a family apart or something (which you are- but not an immediate family. you know what I mean).
:)
haha!! Those pictures of the spider cracked me up for a LONG time!
Plus, Addie's little blue dress is adorable! Did you make it?
OK I'm blind! I didn't see the "cute dress my mom got addie" line. Disregard my previous question :)
It looks like you guys had a wonderful time. It also looks like it was pretty warm there!
You really do make cute babies. ;) Your pics are great too. Thanks for sharing all your joy!
Post a Comment