











The one of just the kids by themselves is a miracle. You should have seen them when she was trying to shoot that shot! I swore she wouldn't even get one. In fact, I didn't think she even snapped her camera because they were SOOO insane! So, even though to the naked eye, my kids don't look the best, if you knew what she had to work with, you'd be amazed!!
7 comments:
Wow- they are GREAT! I love how sunny and happy they look. ANd you look great too- remember that you're always a whole lot more critical of yourself than anyone else is. You have adorable kids.
Who took them?
What a beautiful family. You and Steve should be proud for your children
I loved all of the family pictures...even the ones with you in them...so stop beating yourself up. You look great! I love you and your family.
ADROABLE family pictures
Those are so cute!!! Your kids are darling. Loved the family pictures too!! :)
Such beautiful pictures. I especially love that yellow dress blowing in the wind. It's so beautiful!
Beautiful pictures and beautiful family! :)
P.S. Cooper says, "Awesome pics, dood."
- Cooper, Nina & Buster
Post a Comment