

I can not believe my little girl is 5 years old!! HOW IN THE WORLD DID THAT HAPPEN?!?! Addie is such a sweet little girl. She adds so much to our family. She's sweet, kind, feisty, sassy, loving, funny, and beautiful. She LOVES to cuddle. She still loves to rub my arm. She plays well with everyone. She loves steak and bacon. She is such a great helper with Grant and Ella. She still isn't sleeping all night in her own bed. I've told her that when you're 5 you're not allowed to sleep in your parents bed anymore, but I'm not sure she thought that rule applied to her.
We were able to open some presents before gymnastics tonight. The kids have LOVED the gumball machine that Landon got for her, and she's very excited about her jump rope. She also got a 'pillow-pet' (which I SWORE I would NEVER buy, but found a cheap knock off that she LOVES, so it was totally worth it) while we were at my parents and we had a little party there.
2 comments:
She is growing into a beautiful young lady. I know she must bring you so much joy.
I had sorta forgotten that it was that time of year-we were due about the same time but Noah came early! She looks like she could be 7 or 8 in those last few pictures! Shades of the future, I guess! It was so fun to see you guys in Nauvoo! Happy birthday to Addie!!
Post a Comment