Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Twice since we've lived here, our town had raised money for the local art museum and CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate- for children) by having different organizations and stores decorate these big fiberglass statues. One year they were pigs and one year they were frogs. A while back a neighbor gave us a book with pictures of all the different decorated pigs and frogs. They're all so very creative and so cute! Landon was looking at the book this morning before school, and I couldn't help but crack up when he saw this frog and said 'LOOK MOM! This one is dressed up like Grampy!!!' My dad doesn't look like a frog, but he sure does dress like one!

7 comments:

Lace and Joe said...

Bahaha! I just love Landon and your dad!

Kathy said...

Love it!! That Landon, never a dull moment.

Searls Stuff said...

Kids really do say the craziest things!

La Familia Gutierrez said...

that is hilarious!! super funny!!

Beans. said...

That made my day. SO so funny

Beans. said...

that was actually amanda, as is this.

tacy said...

Ok...that is funny because before I started reading I saw the frog and thought "That kind of looks like Larry, I bet this has something to do with her dad."
haha!