Today our activity for our advent calendar was to attend the Living Nativity that is put on by a local church in our area. I was SO excited about this! They do it every year, but for whatever reason, we've never been able to make it. I got on their website to see when the last day to see it would be, and saw that it was this coming weekend. Well, we're leaving for Nauvoo this Thursday and will be gone until Sunday, so tonight was our only chance to go. We hurried through dinner, loaded everyone up and headed out. When we got there we noticed that there were a lot of cars there, but no one playing their parts. We asked someone if the Living Nativity was happening tonight only to be super disappointed by their answer 'No, they only do it on Friday's, Saturday's, and Sunday's'. Seriously, I was SO SUPER bummed. So, to ease our sorrows, we headed to Cold Stone Creamery for some yummy ice cream. And, while we were there, my camera died right after we got there!!
No comments:
Post a Comment