Thursday, December 8, 2011

December 8th

 I was looking forward to tonight's activity for two reasons. One being that I love seeing how my kids write and spell things (not that I don't get to see that regularly, but it's always fun for me) and two being that I'm still stuck at what to get Addie for Christmas. I've asked her what she wants (to which she replied in all seriousness that she wants an ipod-touch, or a pony-a REAL pony!) but never had any good leads. I must say, this didn't really help much, but the kids enjoyed it!
 Addie wanted an electronic car, and princess stuff.
 Grant wanted a hat, bubbles, DRUMS, and cars.
And Landon's letter says:
Dear Santa, I would love a lepster {leapster} with the waverin {wolverine} and the x man game. And roller skats {skates}. And a web sleger {slinger}. And my own Christmas tree. I would love a new playstashin {play station} game. And a dog pelo {pillow} pet with a house. Love, Landon
And in other news, STEVEN'S HOME!! YEAH!!! He was gone for about a half a day too long. Yesterday evening was really rough. I had no patience and the kids had no obedience left in them. Not a good combination! All the kids were thrilled he was home. Ella even woke up not long after he go home last night and snuggled with him for a while (and she's not typically a snuggler) then fell back to sleep.

Today Grant and Addie also had art class. Landon has his class on Saturday. They both really enjoyed themselves! They made some super cute things!!!
A lady in our ward here teaches art classes for kids and while the kids were at their class I just kept thinking how thankful I am for people who share their talents. I am not artistic, and my kids had such a great time, and I was so thankful to her for letting my kids do this!!

No comments: