Wednesday, December 21, 2011

December 20th and 21st


DECEMBER 20th-
Last night I HAD to finish up my Christmas shopping. So, Steven ended up doing this activity on his own. I thought the snow flakes turned out really cute though!


DECEMBER 21st-
 Grant wasn't too keen on the idea of Addie helping him do the top row of gumballs! He quickly got over that when we told him that he had to let everyone else help or he wouldn't be able to!
 Is this what life is like for other families when they do things like this? Kids climbing ALL over the place so that you kind of feel like they're coming out of the cracks of the walls and somehow four kids starts to feel like 37 because they're all over the place? Or is it just Harward Children?
 Don't ask what Landon is wearing. He had on his ninja costume. Then took the top off, and the waistband of the pants was coming off so he pulled it up over his shoulder. I asked him what he was doing and he said 'I look like a salesman!'. Okay.... I guess maybe the waistband pulled up like that looks like suspenders...and salesmen wear suspenders?



 The Finished Product!!

No comments: