Sunday, December 4, 2011

December 4th

 So, I had a plan for the ornaments we were going to make today. However, due to lack of planning on my part (I forgot that was today's card until Landon pulled it out. I thought it was next weeks!) we improvised and used my cricut to cut out little people (or in Grant's case, a drum) to put on blocks. Not the cutest, but it worked.
 The original plan was to paint the blocks, put a cute picture of each kid on one side, and cute scrapbook paper or wrapping paper on the other sides, then mod podge over it. Well, I didn't have pictures printed off for it, and I didn't have any mod podge left. So, we made due with what we had. These cute little elves below we made a couple Sunday's ago just to kill some time. They were easy and fun to make. In fact, I think we're going to make these at Landon's 'Winter Party' for school.

No comments: