December 9th:
Friday was a double day. We had date night that night, so I wanted to make the things easy, fast and fun. We were able to listen to a new Christmas music CD and do small acts of service for our family.
December 10th
Today was kind of a ho-hum day with normal Saturday chores, errands and such. Landon went to an art class (and made some SUPER awesome things!) I worked on this for a while:
this year for Christmas Amanda and I are making the kids pajamas instead of buying them. We decided that I'd do nightgowns for the girls and Amanda would make pants for the boys. I thought I got the better end of the deal since there's only 3 girls and 6 boys! However, after working on this today, it might actually be the same amount of work as the pajama pants. Not too hard, just more steps. Anyway, for our Christmas Movie night we watched "Yes Virginia" on Netflix. I was wanting to watch with the kids either "Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer' or "It's a wonderful life' but Netflix didn't have either of those. "Yes Virginia' was a great one though since we didn't get the movie started until later and it wasn't too long. The kids really like it too. Especially the popcorn and M&M's as a treat!
We can't wait to see what tomorrows activity is going to be!
2 comments:
Love you and your family....Lando is getting old....geez.
That night gown is so stinking cute! Way to go.
Post a Comment