Okay, I am seriously in love with my new camera! I am still learning how to use it, but I am super thrilled with the pictures it takes, even though I'm clueless when it comes to using it. Here's a few I snapped throughout the day today.
This morning I made some granola. My kids didn't like it as much as I did, well, except Ella. She loved it!
Speaking of Ella, while I was making granola, Steven was taking Landon to 'The Game Exchange' to trade in some PlayStation games we had inherited from someone Steven works with. While they were gone, I put Barney on for Ella while I made the granola. When Steven came home, he found Ella like this. At 11:00. So much for her napping during General Conference!
And of course, Steven can't resist a chance to snuggle with one of his babies. (and as a side note, I think it is so funny that when Steven is awake he tends to look a bit grumpy, but when he's asleep, he always looks like he has a little smile on his face. He claims it is because he just loves sleep so much that he can't help but smile while doing it)And keeping with tradition, we had our conference treats again. Last year, we were on a bit of a candy overload from doing this, and since we're still on a candy overload from Easter last weekend, I decided that this year we would do trail mix for the conference treat. Each time they heard one of these words they got to add that ingredient to their trail mix. I think this was a winner!
And after what seemed like the longest winter in the history of the world, we FINALLY had a nice, sunny, warm (60 degrees) day! We spent every second we could outside between sessions.
Landon, Steven, and Grant play a bit of basketball. A bit later they had a three on two game against the neighbors. Landon was excited that the Harward's won!
Grant even made a couple shots, albeit granny shots!
We pretty much invaded the cul-de-sac with our bikes, balls, roller skates, and strollers.
And Ella did it in style! She's cool like that!
And this handsome man is finally feeling better and was able to enjoy the day with us. Poor guy had a birthday two days ago, but was so sick that he couldn't even eat a bit of the double layer German Chocolate Cake I made for him. Finally, after about 9 days, I'm pretty sure he's on the mend (and boy am I glad!!).
* amendment: the next day, Steven is feeling like crap again (quite literally...)
1 comment:
I love your Conference tradition. And man your kids are CUTE!!!
Post a Comment