We've received quite a bit of rain over the past couple of days (and as I speak, we're getting more). And, as usual, the back of our back yard turned into a couple of big puddles! After dinner tonight I told the kids to put their 'puddle boots' on and they could go splash around until bath time. Oh man, they were in heaven!!
Ella didn't have any puddle boots, so she ended up in snow boots, but luckily she didn't know any difference!
I didn't have any puddle booths either, and I DID know the difference!!
In the below picture they were trying to all jump and splash at the same time. I have quite a few pictures of them attempting this, but this is the closest they go to it.
And you can bet that when they came in the clothes went straight into the washer and the kids went straight into the bath (and shower)!

1 comment:
I was inspired after talking with you the other day and let my kids go out and splash in the puddles after school yesterday. Yay for high water tables in Indiana and excellent puddles in the backyard!:) They look like they are having a ton of fun!
Post a Comment