One benefit of winter overstaying its welcome is that when Spring weather finally comes, we are all so thrilled that it's a bit like Christmas in April!! We couldn't resist the nice weather the other day and spend quite a bit of the afternoon at the park. And I couldn't resist snapping a million pictures of my adorable kids in the so very nice weather!!
I swear they think the higher they go, and the more nervous I am about it, the more fun it must be!
And Addie has mastered the monkey bars! She was happy to show us her new found skill!
And I wanted to snap one of me and Steven, however, between the wind blowing annoying wisps of hair in my face, and Steven making some...um... not-so-photogenic faces, we weren't able to get a decent one. Sigh...
But we tried!
Steven practiced his awesome dunking skills! And Ella was obsessed with the slide. I love the static slide hair!
It was a much needed break from the four walls of our home, and I can not wait until we can pack the pants and sweatshirts away for good!!!



1 comment:
Your camera is great! The pictures are sharp and clear. I love your sweet family.
Post a Comment