Friday, February 21, 2014

Ellas Hair

So, let's take a minute and discuss Ella's hair. It's out of control! She has a habit of laying on her back and rocking her self from left to right, side to side. As a result, her hair ends up to totally knotted and crazy! Case in point:
We have found a solution though. A sleep cap!
If we put the sleep cap on her hair is soft and easy to brush through. It still looks a bit crazy sometimes because it's been bunched up under a cap all night but it's not tangled, which is great!


And let me tell you, if anyone can rock a sleep cap, it's Ella. She can totally pull it off!
We've even tried a couple different hair styles, besides our normal pigtails. 
Here's to hoping that she stops her rocking before she's 15 and has to wear sleep caps her whole life!!

1 comment:

Kayli said...

OHMYGOSH I LOOOOVE Ella's crazy hair!! The second collage, picture on the right is about the cutest thing in my life!! Nevertheless, I suppose I can see why you would not want to have to deal with that every morning. :)