Sunday, February 16, 2014

Lafayette Symphony Orchestra

Every year the Lafayette Symphony Orchestra puts on a 'Lollipop Concert'. It's geared towards families and little kids. I've wanted to take the kids for the last couple years, but it never worked out. This year we finally made it. The best part about the whole thing was the 'petting zoo' they have before the concert. The kids can touch and play all sorts of different instruments. The boys thought it was the COOLEST thing ever! The girls, didn't try a single instrument. I guess what they say is true, every party needs a pooper, and for this concert, that's why we invited them. 














It was such a fun experience and I'm so thankful we live in a place where they do things like this so we can introduce our children to these cool things.

1 comment:

Julia and Aaron said...

Love all the pictures of the boys trying the instruments. Your observation was very applicable to our family too except Eldon was the pooper:). Haha. I just showed Eldon all the pictures of Landon trying the instruments. He should have tried them! I, at least, thought it was very cool!