Confession: I did a TERRIBLE taking pictures over New Years. So, sorry...
We decided to go to my sister's in Ohio for New Years. We went down a couple days before, and they were so surprised to see us! ...Because I forgot to tell them we were coming! Oops! It was so fun to party with them!
Aunt Amanda is so fun and was doing tricks with the kids. (Again, sorry for the crappy quality of my iPod!)
Ella is obsessed and in love with Baby Claire. And by the looks of it, the feeling is mutual!
Ella didn't make it to midnight, but loved her party hat!
Ringing in the new year with some of my favorite people makes for a wonderful New Years!!
About half the kids made it to Midnight. Two of them we kind of woke up when we all shouted HAPPY NEW YEAR, so I'm not sure if that counts as 'making it' or not.
We got home on New Years day and enjoyed some quite snuggle time before going back to real life.
And one last celebration. We had to celebrate the fact that we don't have to go to 9:00 church anymore! For this year we get to go at 11:30!!!
And, as always, Ella's new years resolution is to maintain her diva status.
1 comment:
I love love LOOOVE that you forgot to tell them you were coming!!
I wish any of my family lived close enough that I could pop in unanounced.
Post a Comment