Friday, February 7, 2014

This one goes out to the one I love.

You know what's crazy? I've been married for 11 years. 11 YEARS!!  What? When did that happen? I was thinking this week about our anniversary coming up and I had a moment where I realized just how lucky I am. Not only is Steven a wonderful husband and father, but after 11 years together, I like him more than I did when we got married. Obviously I love him more, because we've had 4 kids together and have grown a lot together, but I actually LIKE him more. He's fun to be with. He's easy going and laid back. He's funny and quirky, and confident yet humble. He's not scared to try new things. He's willing to put his needs on the back burner to meet our family needs. He's responsible and hard working. He is the perfect companion to me. I feel very inadequate trying to explain how much I love him and how wonderful he is, but felt like I should at least try. He is everyone in the house's favorite person and I can't blame them. Not to mention he's the best looking, blue-eyed, tall, bagpipe playing man I know!! I can't wait for 50+ more years with him!

No comments: