8 Months Pregnant with our little Addie May (you've got to love and admire those stretch marks!!)
Addie came into our world on May 26th, 2006 at 2:10 in the afternoon. She was 8 pounds 5 ounces and 21 inches long, and ABSOLUTELY perfect! As you can see, she's always had those adorable chubby cheeks!!
Addie came into our world on May 26th, 2006 at 2:10 in the afternoon. She was 8 pounds 5 ounces and 21 inches long, and ABSOLUTELY perfect! As you can see, she's always had those adorable chubby cheeks!!
Addie is the perfect little girl for our family. She has aways been cuddly, and has, since day 1, loved arm! She used to pinch me on the arm while I would nurse her, and still is obsessed with rubbing peoples arms. She LOVES to play with Landon, is a HUGE copy cat, is VERY sassy!! She keeps us busy and laughing!! We love Addie and are excited for her birthday party this weekend!!




4 comments:
oh...i miss that little addie!
Sarah, I LOVE that you are not only willing to admit you have stretch marks but are willing to show them! Seriously, I have a ton of stretch marks and will gladly admit it, however, all of my little Provo friends refuse to admit that they might possibly have any (and I do not believe most of them for a second...can you tell lying about stretch marks is my mommy pet peeve?) Anyway, totally cute post...your little Addie is adorable! Happy Birthday!
Addie is all girl! I love her sassy pictures & her messes :)
Your cute at 8 months!
Ann
Post a Comment