Thursday, May 29, 2008
Today is the day!!
Hopefully, today is the day that the Elmers (my sister and her family) move back to Lafayette!! I am SO excited!! I was hoping that they would have left Philly this morning at like 5:00, but when I called at 8:00, they hadn't left, and still had some stuff to put into their truck (like their mattresses, computer desk, and a couple boxes). I was pretty bummed! That means they're not going to get here until LATE LATE tonight, or possibly tomorrow!! It's a 12 hour drive (if you don't have a nursing baby, and a big U-Haul you're driving, both of which they do) so it will probably take them quite a while to get here. Dad and Hannah are coming in this evening, and then Brad will come up tomorrow after work. Mom and Dad have to head home on Saturday, so it will be a quick reunion with all of us together, but it will be fun!! We can't wait to have the Elmer's back!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay for the Elmers! I am glad that the sisters can be together again. I hope you guys have fun with everyone there :)
Hey Sarah! I'm just getting into the blogging thing, and found you through Jennie's blog. It's great to hear about you and see all your fun pics! Your kids are adorable, and you haven't changed a bit! I'm glad to hear that your family will be all together soon. It's so great to have family around. I hope Addie's birthday goes great! Love, Lyn (Reeder) Bardwell
Yay Elmers! If they need help moving back in, let us know. I have to admit to some jealousy about having your sister so close...oh if I could have my sister so close!! How lucky you both are!
Post a Comment