Saturday, May 10, 2008
Google Reader-- Good or bad?
Not too long ago some one informed me of a little thing called Google Reader. It's a place where you can see who updated their blogs without having to look through every single person's page. So, at first I thought this was an INGENIOUS thing! But now I'm starting to have my doubts. Mainly because, since I'm not logging directly onto my page (but onto Google's page), I don't tend to update my blog as much as I did. And also, because they show you the persons update right there, you have to go to their page to leave a comment, which I sometimes forget to do. So, I can't figure out if this whole Google Reader thing is worth it or not. I'm tired now, but tomorrow I will blog about my Mother's Day gift.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No comments=BAD! I need to blog later about Lucas' party yesterday. No need to blog about a mother's day gift b/c my boys didn't do anything! They will have some making up to do!!!
I use something like google reader called bloglines. It does the same things. So I now just use it to know who has a new post up so I don't take all day to check all the blogs I go to, but I say to myself that I can't read it on the reader. I have to go to the site to read it which makes me get onto the page. I really like doing it that way.
Post a Comment