Okay, not really, it is a baby. For those who don't know, I'm am expecting our third baby. Somehow the word has spread like wildfire through our ward, so I kind of feel like it's old news, even though I'm only 10 weeks along (which is WAY earlier than I wanted people to find out!!) But since the word seems to be spreading so fast, and since today was my first ultrasound, I decided I might at well declare it, and not try to hide it. At the ultrasound everything looked great. It's not surprising that I was measuring big. Not by too much though. I SWEAR my stomach is already getting bigger. I can't wait for Amanda to get back here in about two weeks so I can have some maternity clothes (mainly just pants. I don't really have any that I can wear comfortably, because anything that slightly pushes on my belly makes me sick!)
I had about a week and a half or so where I wasn't sick. That was nice, but now the vomiting and nausea has returned with a vengeance. I'm just hoping that it will be like my pregnancy with Addie where I was only sick for the first trimester, and NOT like Landon, when I was sick for the first two trimesters.
I told Steven that I was pregnant for his birthday. He had been wanting to have another baby for a while, and so when I found out I was pregnant the day before his birthday I was so excited to tell him. It was the first time he wasn't there when I found out. I made a slide show CD with some music in the back ground and pictures of our family. It turned out so cute. Then at the end, I had some credits rolling that said 'Steven, I wanted to get you something EXTRA-special for your birthday, and yesterday I found the PERFECT thing. It will be here in 9 months!' When He realized what I meant, he was SO surprised and SO excited. He kept saying 'Really!! How do we know for sure?!? Really?!?' It turned out great. Anyway, that's all the news for now.

11 comments:
Congratulations Sarah! What a lucky little baby to get to come to your family. I hope you feel well soon.
that's exciting. I did not know you were expecting! Congrats
Hooray Hooray Hooray! I am excited for you and your family. Sorry to hear that you are sick, though. Although I have never really had horrible morning sickness I did have a small case of feeling nauseated for about a month with this pregnancy and it was MISERABLE! Good luck!
That is so super crazy exciting!! Congratulations! I didn't know, I think I live outside the loop, so I am glad that I checked your blog!!
If you are having a rough day and need a dinner please, please give me a call! I know about that whole sick forever thing!!
Yeah Sarah! I am so excited for you. I can't wait to hear more about your pregnancy!
I just heard you were prego from Melissa. . . of course, right? I get all my West Lafayette news from her and the blogs. Congratulations! I'm excited for you.
Congrats! That is so exciting. YOu're such an awesome mom! What a great blessing for you and your family.
Congratulations on number 3. I feel weird because I don't think that I have ever even met your husband. I'm excited for you. Babies are awesome.
P.S. Where did you get your blogger template? Did you make it? It looks really good.
Congratulations! That is great news. Good luck with all...
WOWOWOW!!!
Congrads again!
We are so excited for you!
We'll have to high five our bellies!
LOL!
Congrads, Sarah...your little gummy bear is ADORABLE!!!!
:-)
We found Landon's Mickey Mouse underpants under the trampoline. What's up with that?!?
Post a Comment