Today I ran the washer, without putting the clothes in it. I didn't realize it until it was on the spin cycle. I swear my brain is mush!! I guess my washer got a good cleaning...
You have Pregnant Brain. I know I have left the washer lid open accidentally, so the clothes just sat there after the water filled up for maybe a few hours.
I'm pretty sure I've heard that it is important to run your washer without anything in it, every once in awhile. I think you did a good thing. Think of how productive you were. You were so amazing yesterday that you even cleaned your washing machine.
6 comments:
You are a funny person. The date is getting closer. Have you decided on a name for baby boy harward?
You have Pregnant Brain. I know I have left the washer lid open accidentally, so the clothes just sat there after the water filled up for maybe a few hours.
That post made for a good laugh! :)
I'm pretty sure I've heard that it is important to run your washer without anything in it, every once in awhile. I think you did a good thing.
Think of how productive you were. You were so amazing yesterday that you even cleaned your washing machine.
funny stuff! i realized once that I didn't put the top down on the washer but it still ran.
Oh my gosh! That's a great story! My husband thought it was hilarious too. Thanks for a good laugh!
Post a Comment