Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas came early!!!

About a week and a half ago I hosted a 'Lia Sophia' jewelry party. Because I was the hostess, I received some pretty wicked hostess gifts/benefits. So, I told Steven that I wanted some of this jewelry for Christmas. So I got over $400 worth of jewelry for about $100!! Now, yes, $100 is a TON of money to spend on jewelry (at least, I think so) but I'm ecstatic to get it, and it all came in the mail today!! I got two pairs of earrings, a bracelet (which I LOVE) and 6 necklaces (7 counting the one I got for free for hosting the party!)!!! Now I just need to go out and get a jewelry box! Here's some pics I took as I tried on some of the jewelry. I know, I'm a loser and I really stink at taking pictures of myself!

Okay, so the pictures really stink!! This is just a cute pink necklace.
A multicolored glass beaded necklace, and a shell neutral colored necklace.

A very simple necklace and bracelet, both of which I like more than I thought I would!
My new earrings and a green colored necklace (even though it doesn't look green) and a longer silver chain necklace, which is also cute doubled up. My other earrings are just little diamond studs. Now on to more interesting things.

Baby update:
I had my doctors appointment today and I'm dilated to a 1 and 80% effaced. We set up a date to be induced if I haven't had the baby on my due date. I was excited about that. There's an end in sight now. If I haven't gone by the 12th (which is my due date, and my birthday) then I'll be induced on the 14th.
Here's some updated belly pictures. It seems like every preggy picture I take I'm wearing these same gray pants. I do own other pants, but at this point I just go for what's most comfortable! But I felt fancy wearing my new stud earrings, bracelet and necklace, even if I was wearing pants that looks like sweat pants!

5 comments:

Gigi said...

I love it when you post preggy pictures Sarah! Your tummy is so cute! And the jewelry is very nice. I have only one Lia Sophia necklace, but I love it.

I also really like your shower curtain. :)

Anonymous said...

Fun necklaces! I always think about wanting some nice jewlery but I can't bring myself to spend the money on it! Also, I love your blog template. I usually don't see the templates on pages unless I go to their page to leave a comment (I read the blogs through google reader).
I can't wait to see pictures of the new addition to the family!!!! :) good luck

Lynners said...

I love beading! I usually just do my own stuff though. It's not nearly so creative as yours though! How fun for you.

Congrats on making it to the home stretch! You're almost there!

HoffmanFamily2 said...

I love them! They are so cute! Next time there's a show let me know, I want to see if I can come for it, I want cute jewelry!!

Anonymous said...

Look at you...your cute belly and your too cute jewelery. Simply adorable!