Thursday, December 11, 2008

Still pregnant and tired...

Well, no new baby yet. I told Steven that the baby is refusing to come out until we find a name for the little guy. For my sake, if that's true, I hope we decide on a name ASAP! My body is tired of being pregnant! My hips have never hurt so bad in my life. I swear I wasn't this miserable with my other two pregnancy. Is this one worse because I'm a whopping 4 years older than I was with my first pregnancy? Or because I'm more out of shape? Or is this baby going to be HUGE and that will explain it all?! Who knows. At any rate, no baby yet.
Last night Landon woke up around 11:40ish with a bad dream. I just went into the bathroom (for my 3rd pee of the night, just in case you were wondering!) when he started crying really hard. I went in to see what was wrong and he said 'I had-ed a bad dream!' When I asked him what it was about he said, through heavy sad sobs 'The Grinch was trying to eat me for breakfast!!' Poor guy! The odd thing is that I don't think he's ever even seen any 'Grinch' movies!! I don't even know how he knew about the Grinch. Anyway, it took me about a half hour to get him back to sleep. Then Addie decided she needed to wake up three times between 5:00 and 7:30 crying for her 'Daddy!!'. Of course, she wakes up crying for him 10 minutes after he left for work. Oh well.
The good news for today is that Joy School was canceled. That's only good news because I was supposed to teach today. After my night last night, I didn't feel like using my brain to entertain and teach kids (yes, I know I'm a mom, and will end up doing that anyway, but still....less structure!). Steven called this morning to check if I was in labor and I was telling him that I was not really wanting to have to teach joy school today and he told me that last night the little girl we do it with's mom called to say that she was sick, so she wouldn't be coming. Maya (my niece) could still come, but I decided to just opt out of it. Maybe I'll see if Amanda and Maya want to go to the mall with me and my kids and I'll walk some laps. Wish me luck!!
(p.s. picture of Landon is from his Thanksgiving joy school party, and the pic of Addie is from Thanksgiving at my parents)

5 comments:

joanna said...

Good luck! These are the tough final days. Go for some walks and take care of yourself!

Anna said...

Oh the final days of pregnancy...it will all be over soon. Take care of yourself and good luck! Can't wait to hear the news!

Alayna said...

GOOD LUCK!!!

Katy Wilson said...

I thought of another name today...I've probably told you before...Carter. I really like it. Also I have anther name but I want to use it when I have boy and girl twins. Sebastian. I want to name my twins Sebastian and Serandon. But, if you LOVE Sebastian you are welcome to it.
Good luck with the baby...I'm mostly excited to see what name you finally choose!

Zarsky Family said...

It will be over soon! Good luck with the walking! :)