



Yes, Steven and I have matching pajamas. Several pairs actually...
See that big green bag with Landon's name on it? My mom made each kid an adorable bag with all their gifts from her in the bag. Addies is the red one next to it. I thought the bags were a great idea. Not only is it the 'green' thing to do, because we're not throwing away all the wrapping paper, but they looked ADORABLE under the tree!!!
This is the adorable Santa my dad carved and painted for me this year. I love it! I don't know if you can tell or not, but his big toe is sticking out of his sock. SO CUTE! Thanks dad!!We spent the rest of our time at my parents just having fun. There was a Nerf gun war (since all the guys, including the boys, got Nerf guns)

There was lots of Rock Band and American Idol on the Wii.
Landon was feeling it while he was rockin' out on the drums!
And Addie rocked out while she played the 'bubble wrap'!We decorated gingerbread houses. Well, we TRIED to decorate gingerbread houses.

And of course, if my kids are around, there has to be at least one big mess. In this one, as you can tell, they got into the flour that is stored in the basement. It was everywhere!


And there was lots of goofing off.



And of course, we had to try to get some cute pictures this morning before church. I don't think any of them turned out very great. But here you go, nonetheless.




5 comments:
too much fun. you might want to be 100% sure your dad really did carve that. remember that ornatment you had hanging by your bed all college long and you told us your grandpa carved it...then one day i was looking at it and we realized itw as plaster and I think the back even said something about Made in China...
Christmas looked like a blast for you guys! I must say that I love pictures of Landon in just his underwear--he makes me laugh! :)
I love all of the pictures...mainly the crazy ones!!!!
The kids are beautiful!
So fun! I love your matching pjs!
Post a Comment