Some years I love Valentine's Day, and some years I hate it. This year I've been excited for it. I've been excited to hype it up for my kids. I didn't actually hype it up as much as I would have liked to, but we had fun. I made French Toast Casserole and we pulled out our valentine table cloth and had a 'fancy' breakfast. I set the table last night and put a box of chocolates at each persons plate and had some valentines M&M's on the table, because Valentines is about chocolate, right? That is one thing I love about holidays. I can let my kids have some chocolate in the morning, before their breakfast and they LOVE LOVE LOVE it, and it's so fun to watch their excitedment over it. Once or twice a year isn't going to kill them, right? We enjoyed breakfast as a family then had a relaxing morning before church. See, it was pretty low key.On a different note...this weekend I found Addie a skirt. Two actually, and a dress. She's been wanting a skirt for a while. Every Sunday when I get dressed (in my skirt, because I don't own a dress that isn't a maternity dress) she always wants to wear a skirt like me, but she only has dresses. Well, I found a super cute skirt at a second hand store and Addie LOVED it. I thought she looked so cute today (then again, I'm a bit bias because I think she's cute everyday)!

As she gave me this cute wink, she moved out of the frame, but I still thought it was cute!
And of course Grant saw the camera and had to have his picture taken as well! Well, how could I pass him up?
Anyway, hope everyone else had a good, low key, relaxing valentines day too!
4 comments:
I though for sure you'd post the I love you pic of your kids. I was going to, but didn't get around to it. Cute post anyway. That little baldy Grant is too adorable. I miss you guys.
What a fun way to spend a holiday! And is Grant missing a foot in that picture?
Your little ones always look so happy! I am glad you had a wonderful Valentine's day. (The skirt IS cute!)
Oh my goodness! That last pic of your kids is presh!!!
Post a Comment