Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'm not sure why, but I'm having a hard time getting things done on time. This is the valentine I sent out to grandparents this year. I had them ready before Valentine's day, I didn't get them in the mail until about 3 or 4 days AFTER Valentine's day though! I'm still hoping that I'll get my 'Christmas' Cards out as 'St. Patrick's' Day cards.

5 comments:

Brielle Kennington said...

I love the card! You should check out my card blog http://www.iholdallthecards.blogspot.com

amy said...

This is adorable Sarah! I might just have to copy it for next year:) What a great idea!

Amanda said...

We got ours and it's hanging proudly on our fridge. Thanks for thinking of us.

Katy Wilson said...

oh my gosh that is the cutest thing ever! did you think of that on your own or find the idea somewhere...it's adroable!!

Anonymous said...

That is darling! I love the idea