I got the camera out today. I haven't been talking pictures as much as I should. Grant was the only one I really could snap pictures of, because for some reason, my other two kids feel like unless their running around and screaming, then they're not doing their job right. Anyway, in the 3 minutes or so I had the camera out, this is just a
glimpse of Grant's perfected art of pursing his lips.







In other news, Grant cut his thumb tonight. I was in the kitchen making dinner and Landon brought Grant to me. I looked down at him and his had was covered in blood! Come to find out, he opened in the bathroom drawer and got Steven's razor out of the drawer, and sliced his thumb! I felt like the worst mom ever! His poor thumb! And it was bleeding quite a bit. So much that I called mom, who Brad couldn't find, so then I called Amanda. We concluded that he was fine. The worst part of it is that it's the thumb that he sucks! He was completely at a loss tonight as to how to go to sleep. He had his lovey, but kept putting his bandaged thumb up to his mouth then he'd cry, or rotate his lovey around, like the problem was with it and not his thumb. He actually went to bed pretty good considering. Poor guy!

Landon and Addie had their valentine's party at preschool today. Landon woke me up at 7:00 sharp. He tapped on my back and when I looked at him he put his face by mine and said 'happy valentines party day!!' They were both pretty excited. We made their valentines yesterday, and in my attempt to control Grant, I forgot to take pictures of their valentines!! How horrible is that? So, click on the links to see
LANDON'S and
ADDIE'S For some reason theirs didn't turn out so perfect. But they had a great time making them! These are the only pictures I got of them at their party today.


Okay, I vow that tomorrow I will take more (and better than the above) pictures of Landon and Addie!! That and fold a ton of laundry...yuck.
3 comments:
I think it is a riot that Grant had his lips like that so much. He is funny. I almost called you at 11:00 last night to see how he did going to sleep. Maybe you should leave the bandage on for a couple of days to save the teeth, then he only has his 'lovey'.
Now I'm blog stalking you:) Your little peanuts are completely adorable!
p.s. Sorry that a certain someone was not so chipper when you talked to him yesterday.
Those are some cute lips! He is so stinkin' cute :)
Post a Comment