Monday, March 8, 2010

HALLELUJAH!!!

There is an on-line google group that I belong to called tc_corkboard. It's group of women (mainly, but not exclusively, LDS) from the area we live in. A great gal in our ward started the group, and since there are three wards in our town, it's a great way of getting to know people and getting advice. If someone moves in and is new, they can ask for advice in finding a pediatrician. If they're roof has a leak, they can as corkboard for suggestions on who to get to repair it. If you loose your camera battery, and it's going to take a week for the new one your ordered to get in, you can post a pathetic post on corkboard and beg someone with the same camera (or at least camera charger) to let you borrow theirs so you can charge your battery to get you through the week. Well, that's what I did, and that's why I'm able to post this:PICTURES OF ADDIE'S HAIR CUT!!! Granted, Nana had to offer to send Addie a dollar in the mail if Addie would let me take her picture, and see how happy she was to do it when she knew she'd get a dollar for it? Oh the joy's of having a Nana (for both the mom and the kid! Nana can offer things that I, as a mom, can't, but I appreciate it being offered so I don't have the guilt of spoiling and bribing my kids crazy (and I'm not against bribing!)). Isn't her hair so cute? Here's a before shot of her hair (from a couple weeks ago, unfortunately, I don't have any of Landon's work on her hair).This is actually the front of her, but her head is turned looking far to the side. So this is the side of her head.

And because I have a charged battery, I can post this picture I just snapped when I turned around to check on the kids and found Grant like this:(see, he even purses his lips in his sleep!) And this great one of Landon, who hasn't taken this backpack off all day!And now I'm off to shower because I've got to take Landon into the Dr. this afternoon to get his finger checked (it looks like he has an infected hangnail that Neosporin isn't helping) and I need to run and return the battery charger to the saint who saved my sanity by allowing me to have a charged battery all week! Can you tell how excited I am about this?

5 comments:

tacy said...

Her hair is cute! A great recover from a Landon haircut!

Amanda said...

Yeah! the hair cut is so so so cute. I'd keep it that way. Congratulations to Landon for finding a super cute hair cut for addie.

Searls Stuff said...

Super cute hair cut. I am so glad you have a recharged battery.

Jims Porter said...

Haha I want to kiss Addie to death.

Lace and Joe said...

Love the hair cut!!! She is so pretty!! I'm glad that you were able to charge the camera because I missed the pictures!!!!!!