*I wish I didn't see this expression as much as I did today (as well as the sound associated with it)
*I wish I took better advantage of the beautiful weather we had today!*I wish I had this much energy.
*I wish I had more time to sew on my table runner we're making in our quilt class. Here's a sneak-peek at mine so far (I'm doing a 'Happy Birthday' runner we can put out on birthday's, because, let's be honest, a real table runner would last maybe 3 seconds on my table!)
*I wish I would have cleaned my van out today. It REALLY needs it!
*I wish weight was never an issue. Wouldn't it be great if we were all skinny, and never had to work or worry about it? Kind of like Addie... I wish she knew how nice she had it!
*I wish Grant would be happy just being a baby, and stop trying to do all the things he big kids do (except for walk. He doesn't even TRY to walk yet! But he climbs on EVERYTHING!!)
3 comments:
I wish you were in "our fair city" also. Cute post. You made my (and mom's) night.
I love your table runner so far!
If wishes were dollars we would all be millionaires! If it would help, I would wish with you. The fabric in your runner is so cute. That is actually a very good idea! Another way to make the birthday person feel super special.
Post a Comment