Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day!

We started the morning out with green pancakes and green eggs. The kids thought it was pretty fun to eat. I was worried they'd be grossed out, but they loved it!Landon (and the arm of the boy we watch in the morning) giving me a big THUMBS UP!Addie's lovin' it!Looks GROSS! (in my opinion)We celebrated some more at preschool, then had a relaxing afternoon. The weather was SO great today, that we decided to grill out and eat out side. Unfortunately, Steven didn't get home until way past dinner so I had to do the grilling (and the main reason I love to grill is because I can have Steven do it!) The kids were LOVING their burgers and being out side. I'm glad to report that because of the outside time, they all went to bed very well tonight (although, my tub REALLY needs to be cleaned from their sandy grime that came off in the bath!) And this guy was quite a bit happier today. Thanks to him sleeping in until 7:30 and taking a two and a half hour nap! I know he looks grumpy in this picture, but it could be because he wanted the camera, or it could be because he's getting too big for his pajamas and his buttons are about to pop!!

3 comments:

tacy said...

I forgot it was St. Patricks day until Katy told me how disappointed she was that she didn't see anyone wearing green. Then realizing it was St. Patricks day I wouldn't be satisfied unless we had corned beef for dinner which WASN'T on the menu for tonight...it was a drama. Needless to say, we DID have corned beef!

Searls Stuff said...

Happy St. Patty's day to you too! That button-popping picture is very, very cute!

Amanda said...

Little baby budah belly popping out of his jammies is a-larious. The green food was a cute idea. I just ran around pinching my kids all morning.