
Look at this kid! Can you believe how big and cute he is? He started soccer yesterday and LOVED it!! He insisted on wearing his 'soccer' outfit (even though it was a gray, chilly, windy day). He did SO great!! He scored the only goal for his team in their scrimmage (and then got hit in the nose with a ball (in his words 'Someone kicked their ball, well, maybe it was my ball, well maybe I knocked the ball, umm.....I really don't know who did it, but I got hit in the nose with a ball and I cried a little bit, because it really hurted a lot' then Steven asked 'Well, did it break your nose?' Landon, looking like Steven was insane 'No! See, it's still on my face. It didn't break off!!)) I wish I could have gotten better pictures of how ridiculously cute he was!! Here's the best I got though.




And this next one would have been a great shot, if a big pink bunny wouldn't have been practicing their 'hopping' right in front of the camera!

Grant and Addie got a bit chilly, so we decided to wait the rest of the time in the car. They loved playing in the front seats. Grant loved it so much he decided to give me some kisses through the window!


Afterwards we headed to Pizza Hut for their dinner buffet (because I didn't feel like cooking). We hung out in the car for a bit while we were waiting for Steven to meet us there after work.

Grant wasn't too happy about waiting. But Landon and Addie had a great time pretending to be riding in the front seat of the van. I'm not sure why the front is so exciting!! Addie even buckled herself in!


We're looking forward to watching Landon play more soccer. It should be a fun season!
4 comments:
oh that's fun!! now you are officially a soccer mom!
Cute, Cute, cute. Bennett is sitting here saying "I go Sarah Stev-o" "Can I go Addie house" "Can I go with Addie Mom?" etc... Landon looks like a little soccer champ. Have you guys seen the backyardagains soccer monster? We checked it out from the library. Your kids would like it.
How fun! I'm glad he enjoyed it. We signed Connor up for soccer last fall and it was not such a good experience, mostly because we had a coach that just didn't seem to realize that he was coaching a bunch of 3 year olds and not professional athletes... I think we'll try again this next fall.
Also, I love the pictures of the kids in the front seat. My kids absolutely think it's the best thing in the world to get up there... so funny!
Could you send me a schedule? I would love to come and watch when it warms up some. Who is his coach? Is it a community team? He is growing up :(
Post a Comment