I would just like to state, for the record, that I DID get all of the laundry folded and put away, and my bedroom, bathroom, and kids room cleaned (and cleaned out) today. Tomorrow we're onto the toy room (maybe). I just wish there was a way to freeze everything in it's clean state!! I do feel better about my surroundings now! I'm just waiting for the 'nesting' part of the pregnancy to kick in, because I feel like I can't catch up from the first 14 weeks of feeling like death and not doing anything!
4 comments:
Hip Hip horray, you deserve a bowl of ice cream
Way to go!! That was a ton of laundry!!!! Luckily my husband LOVES to do laundry and ironing. He spends hours ironing his clothes. I on the other hand am lucky if my shirts get hung on the hanger right side out!!
Woo Hoo! I guess that should inspire me to go put away the mountain of folded laundry on my breakfast table. I'm with Amanda on the ice cream!!!
Looking Good!! Good for you, forget the ice cream and take a nap (while the kids destroy everything you have done).
Post a Comment