Sunday, June 6, 2010

Phew!

Why is it that the weekend wears me out? And I hate that my house is always a disaster by Sunday night. Oh well, it's worth it to have everyone home for a couple days. Steven had to work Friday so I took the kids swimming and they, of course, loved it! Grant would stand on the bottom step of the baby pool and then just let himself free fall onto his stomach into the water. He was LOVING it! On the way home I looked at the kids in my rear-view mirror and saw Addie sitting with her legs crossed. You'd think that after 4 years with this girl, I'd get over the fact that she is so naturally girly! She ALWAYS has her legs crossed or is sitting in a very priss girly pose, but it still really amazes me. So I snapped a picture!We didn't really do anything too exciting this weekend. The kids had a primary activity day on Saturday, then after that I had to go shopping for stuff for our ward 'Break the Fast' which was today. I go back and forth on whether or not I like my calling (Activities Committee Chairman). I'm super thankful that I have such a wonderful committee to work with. I love getting to know them better by serving with them, but I've come to realize that I don't like being in charge. I love helping out. I love being given an assignment and following through with that, but when I'm the person making the decisions, yeah, I don't like that as much! I think the break the fast went well though, and was pretty minimal work (which is always nice).

Besides that though, the kids just spend the weekend on the trampoline (Steven put the net up on Saturday, so Grant's a bit safer now). They are LOVING that thing!! Hopefully I'll be able to get the house caught up from this weekend, because it's a disaster!!!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Love the pics. Addie is such a girl, I agree. Loved that photo. Maybe you can put the three kids inside the trampoline, tie up the net and clean the house, okay, not really but.....

Searls Stuff said...

Kathy: that sounds really tempting! What a coincidence that you and Leslie have the same calling! You two need to get your heads together and see if you can come up with some great ideas!

Amanda said...

I wish we could come play with the Harwards. I miss you guys so so so much.