Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Cake!

So for Addie's birthday she wanted to have a princess castle cake. I was REALLY not in the mood to make the castle cake (mainly because the one she wanted called for 3 cake mixes, and I knew it would be such a waste to make that much cake!). Luckily for Addie though, my friend Miranda was visiting and convinced me to do it on a smaller scale. Addie was so thrilled with it, that it made it worth it, and it was super simple to make.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the cake. It's perfect for prissy little Addie:). We sure miss you guys, and can't wait for the camp out.

Leah said...

Great cake, Sarah!!

Kathy said...

Cute Cake for an EXTRA cute little girly girl. You did great. I love Addie and the rest of the Harwards too.

Searls Stuff said...

What a fun cake! I hope Leslie sees it. I think Addie and Maggie were cut from the same pattern!