Sunday, June 13, 2010

IT'S A....

GIRL!!!

We went to visit my parents this weekend and while we were down there, we decided to go get an ultrasound to find out what we were having. Some friends of my parents have business where they do newborn pictures and 3D ultrasounds. They were kind enough to do one for FREE-Fifty-FREE for us. My ultrasound with my Dr. is scheduled for June 23rd, but I wasn't 100% sure that Steven would be able to make it. The thought of finding out without him was SO sad that we decided to just do it two weeks early at my parents, just for the purpose of finding out what we're having. We were SO excited to find out that we are having a little girl! I was really okay with either a boy or a girl, but I am SO ready to pull out my girl stuff! Most of my boy clothes have been through at least 4 boys (counting the Elmer's) so they're a bit worn. Now comes the really hard part...Picking a name!!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

YAY!!! That is so exciting!!! Congrats!

Katy Wilson said...

I know a good name...

Are you coming over for the weekend of the 4th...

Searls Stuff said...

I am so happy for you! Sadie is still available!

Amanda said...

What about Leisel?

Leah said...

I thought about you having a girl after I saw you at Walmart-apparently I haven't completely overcome the pregnant brain as I still think of things I wish I had said after the fact! Congratulations! Good luck with the name!