Tuesday, June 15, 2010

One of those days...

I keep checking my e-mail and blog to see if there is anything to distract me from this MOUNTAIN of laundry that is in desperate need of some attention!!I decided that today would be the day that I would tackle my upstairs. It is OUT OF CONTROL! I've cleaned under my bed and every corner of this room. Now all that's left is the laundry (the very discouraging thing is that I had ALL the laundry done on Thursday when we went to my mom's, but I didn't get it all put away, so I'm stuck with all of that to put away, plus all the laundry that I've done since we've been home). I'd be done with all of this if I'd stop trying to find things to distract me.

Up next, the bathroom and kids room (which hopefully won't be too bad since we just cleaned it a week or so ago)! It's times like this that I wish I had cable and a DVR to watch 'So You Think You Can Dance' while I fold. Instead I'm stuck with Pandora, which is fine, but not as good as 'So You Think You Can Dance'. Well, I better get back to work.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I wish I were there to help. It is always more rewarding to help someone else. I love you and loved our swimming filled weekend.

Searls Stuff said...

I am starting to understand why Addie made all the laundry comments in your previous post! Isn't laundry a nightmare? I wish we could all wear disposable clothing.