We also set some goals for each kid. They are as follows.Landon: Learn to tie a shoe (we've not even worked on this, because I'm lazy and have always bought Velcro shoes!) and Practice reading every day.
Addie: Learn to ride a two wheeler bike and practice letters, sounds, and numbers every day (and hopefully start on some sight words).
Grant: POTTY TRAIN (starting next week, I hope...)
Hopefully this will help us to remember to have a purpose every day, and not just get lost in the every day stuff! I'm SO ready to take on this summer!!
p.s. Obviously the 'Read 5 books' is refering to reading chapter books as a family. Just in case anyone out there would think we were slackers for only reading 5 picture books all summer...
3 comments:
Your kids and mine are close to being on the same goals-- Hazel only just learned to tie her shoes, Ethne just learned to ride a two-wheeler (usually my kids are much later on that), and I'm trying to be serious about potty training--aaaaaagggghh.
I know how you are- trying to make it sound like you'll actually read 5 chapter books. Ha! 5 whole picture books will be pushing it...
I'm kidding. It's probably not as funny to read as it would have been in person, but what can you do? ;)
Um...you forgot VISIT KATY IN ARIZONA!!!!!! your bad...
Your little list thingy is super cute. Have a great summer.
Post a Comment