A month ago my sister had her sixth baby. We have all been dying to see baby Claire, and finally got to go to Columbus to see her. It was a crazy, busy weekend I only took 4 blurry picture on my ipod, none of which are of me with Claire, but we loved it and soaked up every minute!!
Addie LOVED Claire. She now is baby hungry and wants to have another baby. She said 'Well, maybe we could adopt a baby if you don't want to have another one.' Little does she know that having the baby is the easy part!
We were able to be there for Claire's baby blessing. What a sweet little thing Claire is. I can't wait for a couple more years and she and Ella and Ender will be best of friends! (and I hate how blurry this picture is, because she's such a doll!!)
Ella was pretty enamored with Claire as well (as was Grant, but I don't have any pictures of him with her).And I couldn't resist snapping a cute picture of Ella and Ender playing in the leaves. Such cute little troublemakers!
No comments:
Post a Comment