Halloween came this year, bringing rain and cold along with it! We attended our ward Trunk-or-Treat (which my kids were a bit over dressed for, and ended up sweating to death because they moved it inside due to the rain). They had a blast and, or course, got a ton of candy!
Here's the crew:
Wolverine
Army Man
Our Bride
And our crazy princess...
Let's try again...
That's not much better, maybe one more?
I give up...
After the trunk-or-treat Steven took the kids Trick-or-Treating around the neighborhood. At one house a lady gave Ella bag of m&m's. Ella saw it and said 'I already have M&M's, I need a sucker!'. Then her legs started getting tired so she came home to help me pass out candy. A while later Grant and Addie came back with, and then even later, Landon was finally done. After showers they of course had to dump out their candy and separate it, trade some, and count it.
After about 3 days of finding sucker sticks, wrappers, half eaten candy's and having wild kids, I finally packed it all up. I froze all the chocolate candy's, and have the junk candy in a bucket on top of the fridge. Overall, I'd say that Halloween was a huge success!!
We all felt the effects of a candy-hangover the next day, but we're slowly getting over it!
1 comment:
I loved Ella's face's & the earring's Addie is wearing in the pictures.
Post a Comment