Monday, November 25, 2013

Kid Heaven!

A couple weeks ago I got a call from a friend letting me know that the local 'party-equipment rental place' was having a customer appreciation day and they had their bounce houses set up, and lazer tag, and cotton candy, and pop corn, and hot air balloon rides all for free! I wasn't sure that we'd be able to make it, because Landon had friend come home from school with him and his mom would be by to pick him up. So we only had about an hour. But, we decided to be spontaneous, and went for what little time we could. We were sure glad we did too! It was awesome! I didn't take as many (or as good of) pictures as I would have liked, but I was busy holding coats, keeping track of 5 kids, and listening to all the different demand. Plus, the sun was no where to be seen so it was a gray and ugly day, but I did at least capture some of the fun moments!
Ella wasn't too sure about going down the slide, luckily she has an awesome big brother who went down with her, and she still wasn't too sure about it.

Everyone was super excited to try to ring the bell at the strong man event, but they were equally disappointed to realize the hammer was so heavy it was hard to get very high off the ground, and they were able able to get to about a 1, no where close to the bell.

And who doesn't like Cotton Candy?! It was quite the treat!!

No one wanted to ride in the hot air balloon (except for Ella, who would have been way too terrified to try once it was our turn), which was fine by me because the line was pretty long. However, I would have like to have done it, just to say I did. But Steven was still at work, so I wouldn't have had anyway to sit with the kids while I went.
 Lazer tag was the favorite thing. They would have played forever if they could have!! It was my kids first time playing, and I think we'll have to take them sometime soon.


 Ella played a little ski ball game while the bigger kids rode this large tricycles.

 (Grant's face cracks me up!!!)


We were able to squeeze in one more bounce house before it was time to go.
It was exactly what we needed after a week of cold weather that kept us inside more than we're used to. 

1 comment:

Tally Layton said...

That looked like a ton of fun! Ella had some great face's.