This past weekend we were able to spend a couple hours raking leaves at the Veterans Home Cemetery in our town. We got together with families from church to do some service in honor of Veterans day. I was SO proud of our kids. They raked their little hearts out. The were so tempted by the HUGE piles of leaves and wanted SOO badly to play in them, but they kept working for almost the whole first hour. After that we told them to go play and enjoy the leaves (since we don't have many in our neighborhood :( ). They had such a wonderful time playing in the piles of leaves that went up to their shoulders!
![]() |
| The girls were there too. But I didn't take my camera and a friend snapped this picture for me with her phone, and I didn't have time to round up the girls. |

No comments:
Post a Comment