Friday, July 25, 2008
Drum roll please....
Today we had our ultrasound and found out what gender our baby is. We are having a........ BOY! We're pretty excited. Not really surprised, but I don't think we would have been surprised if it had been a girl. Right now I love the name Liam. Steven isn't crazy about it, and my mom really doesn't like it. But, for right now, that's my top name. I'm always open for suggestions, so feel free to give me some ideas (Katy, you're good at this...) I'll try to scan the ultrasound pictures when I get home (I'm at the Elmers right now, and they don't have a scanner). Until next time, think of some BOY names for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congrats! I'll pass on all my boy names once we figure out what we're naming this one!
I don't know if this will make a difference to you, but Tori Spelling's little boy is named Liam. (She's from 90210...Are you old enough??? LOL!) Anyway, it seems like a celebrity baby name to me, but I still think it's nice. When it comes to naming children, I would trust you in this. You wouldn't name him, like, "Street" or something.
I actually love the name Liam but will never get to use it since Chris doesn't like it at all.
Oh, and how exciting that you are having another boy! What does Landon think?
My vote is for Larson. You could call him Lars. How cool is that?
Yay! Sorry, I don't have any great suggestions for boy names.
YEAH!!! I know your mom is there, but you didn't call me! Have you forgotten me already? Okay, so here is my top ten list...Cooper, Chandler, Aiden, Landon, Austin, Ethan, Ashton, Byron, Bailey, and Nathan.
Post a Comment