Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memories of Me!

This seemed like my kind of 'Tag'. The rules are simple. It's all about me!! So, start dusting off those old memories, and start leaving them! Here are the rules:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you!

8 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

Oh my sweet goodness where do I even begin......One of my first memories of Sarah is going over to her house after I got off work at Blimpies and her burning me my first burnt mixed CD and it took FOREVER and I remember it occupied the phone line for 2 hours and I felt bad. That isn't an amazing memory...but a memory none the less

Lynners said...

That's so funny that your memory of me is about my car! The first memory of you that comes to my mind is also about my car I had in college. I remember you took me out to a road in the middle of nothing but potatoe fields and helped learn to drive stick shift. Thank heaven you helped me learn that because my husband's truck is a stick, so it's really come in handy.

I also remember you telling my parents the story about your substitute teacher with terrets (I can't spell) syndrome! You were hilarious! My mother still tells that story.

Zarsky Family said...

There are many, but I will have to go with the pizza story. The CPD song Amanda sang instead of VIP. Then it was kinda mean, but now it's just FUNNY! It's been a while since I've thought of that :)

Anonymous said...

I remember when you worked at the Fudge Factory during the open house and some lady asked for "3 slices of Chocolate Walnut, without the walnuts" and you patiently said, "All of our chocolate walnut has walnuts," and she said "Oh you don't have any without nuts?" and you said (again, patiently) "That would be PLAIN CHOCOLATE!"

Alayna said...

Unfortunately we did not hang out very much, but I will never forget the summer in Nauvoo that we did hang out. It was one of the best! My favorite memory of that summer was when you, me and Katy (and others I can't remember) went to some supermarket in Keokuk (I think) and played a game where we broke up in teams, filled our cart with various items and then switched carts and had to put everything back where it came from. Good times! Hey, you have to make your own fun in small towns...

Anonymous said...

playing rummikub during finals week as our break from studying! :) Makes me smile when I think about it...and BV2 sleepovers.

Anonymous said...

I don't have any amazing first memory of us exactly. I just remember all the times you have made me laugh. Most recently...how you couldn't take me seriously with my numb lips after dental work was done. Everyone else at lunch was sympathetic, but you just thought it was hilarious!! You always make me laugh and I know that you bring out the best in me. Love you girl, and miss you. (I'll never forget how clumbsy you are and how uncoordinated you are too!) You're one in a million.

Jennie said...

I too have many memories, great memories I might add. One that comes to mind is cleaning the Smith Building together while picking a word adn finding as many songs we could to sing with that word in it. Good times, how I miss those days. I love ya kid!