Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Even better!
For a while now I've been using 'Google Reader' as a way to keep updated on the blogs I stalk. And I really like it, except that in order to make comments I need to go to the persons page, which takes longer than just reading it on 'Google Reader'. Well, I noticed recently that some people have a list of the blogs they read on the side of their blog, with the title of the last blog entry written, and how long ago that entry was written. Am I making any sense at all? Anyway, I figured out how to do it (just add a page element called 'Blog List' or something like that) and now I can just come to my page, see who's updated recently, click on their link, read their blog, leave my comment, then I'm done! I'm pretty excited about this little tool. It will save time, and help me be better at my comment leaving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay for comments!
i love finding new little things that blogger does to make life easier!
I like your new blog look, too!
Thanks for sharing your idea...I had not idea what "blog list" was, but I guess if I thought about it for 2 seconds I could have figured it out!
Good luck w/ your pregnancy! I was really excited when I found out you guys were expecting again.
I LOVE the blog list thing! Yeah blogger. Your new theme is so cute! Good work.
Post a Comment