Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Yes, I'm still alive!

Our computer has been getting worked on, and even though we have a laptop (which for some reason I don't like using) I haven't updated my blog for a while. Our computer is now up and running, and hopefully we won't have to go without it again.

We went to my parents on the 4th and had a fun relaxing weekend. We didn't get to see any fireworks (I know, VERY unAmerican) because of the rain, so we put the kids in bed and then played games. It was pretty fun. When we came home on Sunday we left Landon at my mom and dad's for 'Grandparents Camp'. My mom and dad have decided to do a week long 'Grandparent's Camp' for their potty-trained grandchildren. So, I still have Addie, but it's amazing how easy one kid seems after you're used to two. I wish I would have enjoyed having just one kid more when I had the chance! We are missing Landon though, and getting ready for him to come home. He's been having so much fun he doesn't even miss us! He talked to me and Addie this morning and he told me that Addie should go to Nana's house because he misses her, but he doesn't want to come to our house. It should be interesting when we pick him up.


Besides that, there's not really any interesting stuff going on. I'm going to get my kids room cleaned out today (and by cleaned out I mean get the 7 tubs of clothes I packed away last week out of their room) and then I plan on taking a nap when Addie is napping. I know you're asking yourself, is she crazy for thinking she get all of that done in ONE day? Well folks, I'm optimistic and believe I can achieve those two high goals I've set for myself today. Wish me luck! ;)

p.s. Since I started this post I've run to the grocery store and Sam's Club, so I'm doing even better. I'm off to take my nap now. Here's some random pictures for your enjoyment while I'm napping!
After baths one night the kids all came down stairs just giggling! They had put pull-ups over their heads and thought they were the funniest things ever! There were three in the bed, and the little one said 'Roll over'

A sneak peek into 'Grandparent's Camp'


The first part of 'Grandparent's Camp' was horse back riding, which we got to be there for. And even though I'm REALLY allergic to horses, it was so fun to watch the kids (minus Addie) love it so much!

Preggers (me) and the kids trying to keep cool (and somewhat allergy free) in the shade. Addie didn't like the horses much, but she LOVES Grampy (and looking cute, which she's really good at!)

2 comments:

Zarsky Family said...

What fun! I bet Landon will be very happy to see mommy again.

Katy Wilson said...

are your kids allergic to horses like you? i truly miss all of you so much... and i need to come out there before landon decided not to like me again....maybe i should bring a big screen with me...i'm sure i'll still have my fat arms for addie! oh i love your kids!!!